Young Professional Progam - Boost your career!
What we offer
- Comprehensive overview of the entire value-added chain of an asset and fund manager with emphasis on the following topics: fund management, asset management, corporate law, valuation/risk, structuring, reporting and sales operations, regulation Luxembourg/Germany, balance accounting, tax, products
- More detailed insight into fund structures and their fiscal and economic backgrounds as well as the formulation of structures for the inclusion of assets in the fields of renewables/real estate
- Swift assumption of responsibility and implementation of own projects
- On-site visits to the international sites of our assets
The job specification
- Elaboration of capital, earnings and cash flow planning, as well as the preparation of KPI reports
- Participation in decision-making on the purchase of new real assets for existing fund structures and involvement in risk decisions
- Assistance with fund structuring
- Cooperation on the creation, assessment and further development of integrated financial models at asset level as well as holding structure level and superordinate fund models
- Involvement in the coordination of asset-specific reporting and annual financial statement topics in various asset classes
What we expect from you
- A degree in business management, ideally majoring in corporate finance, macroeconomics or business engineering
- One to two years’ professional experience or graduation with practical experience, ideally in the field of asset management or fund management or in commercial project management, ideally with a financial background
- Affinity to figures, analytical thinking and an independent, structured work approach
- Open, communicative personality with a team player mentality and pronounced problem-solving ability
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products, in particular Excel
- Sound grasp of written and spoken German and English
You can look forward to specific activities in various areas of modern asset and fund management. You will become familiar with the entire value-added chain of an asset manager. Furthermore, you will be given the opportunity to focus on specific areas in preparation for orientation to areas of emphasis at a later date; a permanent contract is possible upon successful conclusion of the program. In addition to your technical training, the focus at Aquila Capital is also on your personal development.
The vacancy appeals to you and you wish to take your career to the next level?
Then we look forward to receiving your full application using our online tool.