Does the idea of a challenging career with the world leading manufacturer of cocoa and chocolate products sound appealing to you?
Do you want to:
• Gain an international and global perspective of our business?
• Develop your skills and specialize in an area you are passionate about?
If yes, then Your future at Barry Callebaut can start now!
We are looking for a Graduate to join our Finance department. Barry Callebaut Group Finance includes corporate, regional and local departments and a diverse pool of specialists which fulfill the company's’ financial and finance related needs. Group Finance is headed by the Group CFO.
During the program, a diverse set of areas educate our Graduates in the fundamentals, allowing them to gain a wide perspective on how our company is performing. Group Accounting, Reporting and Controlling establish the consolidated financial statements on a monthly basis through the profit and loss and balance sheet data from all Barry Callebaut’s companies. Guiding the future results, they initiate and monitor the yearly budget process. The Barry Callebaut liquidity, net working capital, foreign currency and interest management is mastered by Group Treasury, Tax and Risk Management. By fueling the company with liquidity, the department ensures that the engine keeps running. It assures that global tax regulations are respected and provides advice on tax issues. The Group Risk Management is responsible for the implementation of the Enterprise Risk Management Program in a single risk portfolio and for monitoring action plans.
Depending on your experience, your assignments could include:
• Shadowing an experienced tax lead in interactions with various stakeholders
• Support on tax projects with direct link to business results
• Preparing mid-term planning, review and steer budgets and forecasts
• Report and analyze results for the senior management team
• Steer effective working capital management
• Protect cash flows by way of hedging
• Work with a team that keeps the cogs running smooth
• Masters degree in any field
• At least 2 years of professional work experience
• Fluent in English
• Internationally mobile
• Willing to explore new cultures
We look forward to receiving your application.
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of more than 11'000 Barry Callebaut employees around the world.
In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success.