The live Event is now over. You can still watch the recorded chat here.
Ready to shape the future of Sustainable Chocolate and Cocoa?
Do you want to:
• Gain an international and global perspective of our business?
• Develop your skills and specialize in an area you are passionate about?
If yes, then our graduate program is for you!
At Barry Callebaut the sales and marketing functions are essential to drive the success of our business. Our entrepreneurial culture is based on continuous dialogue with our customers, which enables us to stay at the pulse of trends within the industry. You’ll get a holistic understanding of our business, exposure to industry experts and a truly international perspective.
We are looking for a bright, entrepreneurial talent to join our 2-year international graduate program in South East Europe.
During your 3 assignments, you’ll get to work across some of our strategic locations, developing skills in
• Sales management across a wide range of products including Food manufacturing, Gourmet & Cocoa
• Market and competition seizing
• Field sales activities
• Trade Marketing
The ideal candidate should bring:
• Masters in any field (Sales / Marketing / Business Management).
• Ideally, 2 years work experience, not related to any specific fields. Work experience would be preferable, as the candidate joins a small team, and needs to be very independent
• Being able to work with figures, solid analytical skills
• Start-up mentality, proactive, being able to work in an independent way
• Good communication skills, capable of interacting with different stakeholders
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of more than 11'000 Barry Callebaut employees around the world.
In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success.