Ready to shape the future of Chocolate Manufacturing?
Do you want to:
• Gain an international and global perspective of our business?
• Develop your skills and specialize in an area you are passionate about?
If yes, then Your future at Barry Callebaut can start now!
We are looking for a bright talent to join our Operations and Supply Chain Organization. The 2-year international program will give you a holistic view of our core operational areas with rotations in Supply Chain, Quality and Research & Development, within a unique international environment.
During these assignments you will:
• Experience Cross-functional project management in supply chain, growing in situational leadership and flawless project execution.
• Optimize Performance and quality of suppliers (raw material, services, subcontracting), identify KPI’s and targets as well as resource availability to design a sustainable system and report.
• Manage R&D projects R&D from customer requests to real innovative solutions.
The ideal candidate should bring:
• Degree in Food Science, Food Engineering
• Ideally, at least 2 years work experience
• Strong analytical & process thinking
• Identify interdependencies grasp complex problems quickly
• Good communication skills, capable of interacting with different stakeholders
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of more than 11'000 Barry Callebaut employees around the world.
In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success.