The live Event is now over. You can still watch the recorded chat here.
Does the idea of a challenging career with the world leading manufacturer of cocoa and chocolate products sound appealing to you?
• Gain an international and global perspective of our business?
• Develop your skills and specialize in an area you are passionate about?
If yes, then Your future at Barry Callebaut can start now!
We are looking for a Graduate to join our Project & Process Engineering department.
• Participate in the North East expansion by supporting the engineering team
• Understand chocolate manufacturing and learn the process engineering basics
• Support the process engineering in the development of new process technologies
• Provide support to the corporate development team in their fundamental research
• Contribute to new processes and technology development
• Provide support in the implementation of engineering projects
• Masters degree in Engineering
• At least 2 years of professional work experience
• Fluent in English and French or Spanish
• Internationally mobile
• Willing to explore new cultures
• Being able to work independently
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills, capable of interacting with different stakeholders
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of more than 11'000 Barry Callebaut employees around the world.
In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success.
Then you have come to the right place!