Does the idea of a challenging career with the world leading manufacturer of cocoa and chocolate products sound appealing to you?
Do you want to:
• Gain an international and global perspective of our business?
• Develop your skills and specialize in an area you are passionate about?
If yes, then Your future at Barry Callebaut can start now!
We are looking for a Graduate to join our Product Research and Development department. Our applied R&D team works closely together with our customers to develop new products and product concepts, to develop recipes and to offer all kinds of product and process support. The innovation team is dedicated to research all cocoa components and to develop new products which combine good taste with health advantages. They re-invent chocolate by preserving what is naturally good in the cocoa bean.
Depending on your experience, your assignments could include:
• Managing complex product development project(s)
• Leading a Project Team
• Dealing with internal and external customers
• Promoting regional and global collaboration
• Monitoring market opportunities
• Help to build Innovation pipeline
• Masters degree in Food Science or Chemistry
• At least 2 years of professional work experience
• Fluent in English
• Demonstrated communication skills with multiple levels of the organization
• Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment
• Previous experience in the confectionery industry is a plus
• Internationally mobile
• Willing to explore new cultures
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of more than 11'000 Barry Callebaut employees around the world.
In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success.