Does the idea of a challenging career with the world leading manufacturer of cocoa and chocolate products sound appealing to you?
Do you want to:
• Gain an international and global perspective of our business?
• Develop your skills and specialize in an area you are passionate about?
If yes, then Your future at Barry Callebaut can start now!
We are looking for a Graduate to join our Sales department. At Barry Callebaut the sales and marketing functions are essential to drive the success of our business. Our entrepreneurial culture is based on continuous dialogue with our customers, which enables us to stay at the pulse of trends within the industry and ensure that we remain ahead of the market in terms of innovation and product development. In this endeavor our team within sales and marketing plays a key role.
Depending on your experience, your assignments could include:
• Creating effective sales materials
• Organizing B2B events
• Ensuring Barry Callebaut's impact at trade exhibitions
• Masters degree in Business or Marketing
• At least 2 years of professional work experience
• Entrepreneurial spirit - either in work or non-work experience with business acumen
• Fluent in English
• Internationally mobile
• Willing to explore new cultures
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of more than 11'000 Barry Callebaut employees around the world.
In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success.