Does the idea of a challenging career with the world leading manufacturer of cocoa and chocolate products sound appealing to you?
Do you want to:
• Gain an international and global perspective of our business?
• Develop your skills and specialize in an area you are passionate about?
If yes, then Your future at Barry Callebaut can start now!
We are looking for a Graduate to join our Supply Chain department. As the heart and engine of the chocolate industry, Operations is what keeps Barry Callebaut running. Here you can see cocoa come to life through various industrial applications. Operations takes chocolate-making to a higher level – tons and tons at a time.
Depending on your experience, your assignments could include:
• Support Implementation of Supply chain integration project in Asia Pacific
• Forecasting and / or integrated planning implementation on supply chain projects
• Support initiatives in the Global Supply chain Transformation project
• Operational Supply chain role in a Region / Sourcing / Sustainability
• Masters degree with emphasis in Supply chain
• Ideally, at least 2 years of professional work experience
• Fluent in English
• Internationally mobile
• Willing to explore new cultures
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of more than 11'000 Barry Callebaut employees around the world.
In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success.