BOSCH, the German multinational engineering, software and electronics company, is very pleased to invite you to an exclusive online event.
During this online event you will learn more about Automated Driving through the online presentation.
After the presentation, you will have the opportunity of interacting with our Junior Managers Program management during a live chat session.
Do not miss this opportunity, register now!
You’re interested in international management?
Accept the challenge!
Our Junior Managers Program – the Bosch trainee program – will get you started. We motivate you to perform at your peak and teach you everything you need to know as an executive at Bosch. You’ll get to know the company inside and out, rapidly assume responsibility and pursue the targeted development of your personal strengths.
What we expect from you:
You completed your college/university degree or post-graduate studies in a technical, natural sciences or business discipline with outstanding grades. Your track record includes relevant work experience and international exposure is a definite plus. We also require:
- An entrepreneurial mindset and leadership potential
- Innovative strength, creativity and willingness to learn
- A sense of responsibility and the ability to work independently
- Initiative and a high level of commitment
- Extracurricular activities
- Team spirit and social skills
- Cosmopolitan outlook
- Knowledge of German and English
What’s in store for you:
- Systematically develop your leadership and decision-making skills – through multifaceted involvement in projects as well as in day-to-day business.
- Benefit from the in-depth guidance of an experienced mentor and senior executives, including regular feedback.
- Gain international experience. An assignment abroad is part of your agenda.
- Sign an unlimited employment contract.
- Build a broad network within the company, from which you will reap lasting benefits.
- Help design the program in line with your own individual interests – so you have a hand in shaping your future.
- Your prospects are excellent: Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Robert Bosch GmbH, also took part in the Junior Managers Program.