Put to the test - right from day one! As an ECON Project Manager, you will take on responsibility for important Group projects and an international team – making a lasting contribution to the success of our company.
- You will analyze the complex issues facing the energy sector and those specific to our company and develop corresponding strategic and operational solution approaches
- Working hand-in-hand with the ECON management team, you will take our projects forward, provide operational leadership and ensure we achieve excellent results and high customer satisfaction levels
- You will work closely with customer project leaders and managers, bearing responsibility for quality of content and ensuring that the most important milestones are reached
- You will take on management responsibility, lead an international team and push the personal and professional development of your team members through regular feedback and coaching sessions
- As a mentor, you will be responsible for supporting and furthering the careers of several consultants
- You will structure and design our most important presentations and present your results to the senior management team and directors of the E.ON Group
- As a member of the ECON Senior Team, you will make a lasting contribution to ECON's further development, incl. taking on a number of internal tasks (e.g. marketing, recruiting, training)