Your role :
Our IT system processes transactions for more than 1,5 trillion Euros every day and can obviously never be on sleep-mode. As a consequence, we need to perform testing with professionalism to ensure the stability and the availability of the production environment.
The IT Infrastructure projects aim at ensuring the production stability by upgrading the hardware and the system software to the supporting level and reduce the overall cost of maintaining the Euroclear IT Infrastructure. Our team is composed of Test Leaders, Test Coordinators, Test Analysts and Testers. We play a key role in the project governance and the testing phases of a project.
As an Infrastructure Tester, you will be accountable for the testing preparation and execution phases. You will also contribute to the launch scenario preparation of IT Infrastructure projects, in various technical domains such as Windows, Linus, AIX and Mainframe.
The overall main responsibilities of the Tester are:
- Ensure you fully understand the testing and launching strategy that has been set up for the project.
- Contribute to deliver the Test Design Specification (TDS), Test Cases Specification (TCS), and Test environment set-up checklist for testing the changes on the infrastructure.
- Raise defects for each problem or issue discovered during the testing execution phases. Ensure a rigorous follow-up of defects resolution to avoid later production problems.
- Contribute for delivering the Test Summary Report (TSR) at the end of each testing phase.
- Contribute to the launch activities preparation, including the post-launch verification.
- Report the testing status to the Test Leader.
To be successful, you will have to:
- Work with different teams across various divisions and entities
- Be able to understand the Euroclear IT infrastructure & architecture
- Have a technical affinity
- Manage the testing phases of the project according to the Euroclear internal standards (methodology & tools)
We are looking for a profile with:
- Excellent communication skills (listening, writing, and presenting) at all levels
- Strong organization skill
- Strong ability to manage changes
- Affinity with technical testing and hands-on approach
- Analytical mindset
- Flexible: ready to work out of the working hours in some cases
- Quick learner
Language skills required: English