The Application Development and Maintenance division (ADM) contains several departments across different European locations.
We ensure Euroclear’s competitiveness by delivering reliable and sustainable IT solutions for the financial securities markets.
Our department is responsible for developing applications (from requirements to implementation) that are critical to the business of our clients.
We are looking for Junior Analysts to join the ADM development teams.
These teams are responsible for the development and support of Mainframe or Windows applications running on a time-critical infrastructure.
You will support ongoing and new business development needs :
- analyse and modify the logic of development in existing applications
- analyse and specify the logic of development for new applications
- produce the program specifications in line with Euroclear guidelines
- correct software defects while keeping performance and high-availability targets in mind
- participate to some testing activities
- undertake documentation tasks
- progressively ensure daylight support of the applications delivered in production; this is a perfect opportunity to put your acquired knowledge into practice
- You will work in a well-structured IT organization
- You will receive technical and on-the-job coaching to progressively evolve to one of the various possible career paths (f.i. : Junior Designer, Test Analyst...)
- You will also have the opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment : on the medium term, we expect you to coach, share best practice and knowledge with the offshore teams responsible for coding and located in India. This could include exceptional trips to India to meet with peers.
You have :
- An IT, Mathematics, Accounting, Economics, Sciences related degree (Bachelor, Master, PhD)
- strong analytical skills
- strong interest in IT and new technologies
- interest in Finance, capital markets
- ability to quickly adapt into an international and diverse company
- self-learning ability (you're ready to dive into new technologies and extend your own expertise)
You are :
- eager to work with challenging and technical concepts
- clients focus and delivery oriented
- a good team player
- a problem solver (you recognize underlying issues and problems, you analyze root causes and define solutions accordingly)
- accurate, acting with attention to details
- at ease in a fast and changing environment
- fluent in English (both written and spoken)
No work experience is required, any relevant practical experience in the domain (e.g. thesis, internships) is an asset.