• are inspired by a grand vision that is worth pursuing,
• get a strong sense of gratification from supporting others,
• want to be home-based, yet work with people from around the world,
• thrive as an intrapreneur by taking ownership and finding solutions,
• value fun, fulfilment and personal learning over money?
Perhaps we have just about the right opportunity for you:
GAIA Insights is a boutique firm providing innovative leadership development programs for corporate talent. Our clients are global players in various industries, and all our programs are tailor-made and one-of-a-kind, typically running for 12-24 months. We’re a young company outgrowing our start-up phase with lots of things to learn while establishing a stable business. To partner with new clients and to run more programs, we are expanding our team.
• aim for nothing less than to make the world a better place,
• live our values of Transparency, Courage, Positivity and Passion every day,
• promise our clients Commitment, Excellence, Collaboration and Sustainability,
• offer permanent full-time employment (5 days a week Monday to Friday),
• would love to explore if we could be the dream job you thought did not exist!
If this sounds appealing, please read on…
You will enjoy this role if you like to…
- support a team in the planning and execution of international leadership development programs
- create actionable project plans and drive task management, updates and follow-up
- coordinate multiple stakeholders across projects, such as program team, faculty, coaches, vendors, participants, client contacts, etc.
- coordinate the preparation of presentations, exercises and other material for webinars and live modules
- ensure timely communication with all parties involved, use various communication channels simultaneously on a day-to-day basis
- manage calendars, schedule appointments, track deadlines, send out reminders
- collect feedback, evaluations and input to produce summaries and presentations
- research, create and archive all sorts of required program material, incl. version control
- set up, prepare and lead team and partner calls; own task list and program calendar updates; provide tech support for webinars and conference calls
- file partner contracts and issue invoices, track payments and follow-up
- work with a global team of hard-working enthusiasts
- truly embrace diversity, ambiguity and complexity
- work 100% remotely, shape your own role and work flexible hours
As Program Manager, you are responsible for the administrative planning and execution of our programs. Your role is essential in the success of our operations! For each program you support, you report to a Program Director and there is a lot of potential for you to learn and grow within the area of leadership development.
You are the right person if you meet the following criteria:
- Passionate about people development and the field of learning
- Excellent project management and organization/coordination skills, incl. multi-tasking, prioritizing, keeping an overview and delivering towards deadlines
- Professional stakeholder management, balancing different timelines and conflicting interests, understanding urgency versus importance
- Detail orientation, diligence and a strong sense of self-management
- Always thinking a step ahead, keeping the end-goal in mind, asking smart questions
- Resilient when dealing with ambiguity and the “growing pains” of a business
- Open-minded, out-going and creative, reliable, self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile
- Minimum 5 years work experience, a proven track record and references; experience with corporate learning and development processes is a plus
- Fluent English and at least one other language, both written and spoken
- Familiar with many of the following applications (and not afraid of trying out new tools): Adobe Connect, Dropbox, EtherCalc, Excel, LinkedIn, Outlook, Pipedrive, Podio, PowerPoint, Sharefile, Skype, SurveyMonkey, WebEx, Word, Yammer, etc.
- Willing to provide tech support for IT applications as required (no worries, we’ll train you)
- Fully equipped home office with stable internet connection 24/7
- Ready to start no later than October this year
If you think this opportunity is for you, we would love to hear from you!