• are inspired by a grand vision that is worth pursuing,
• get a strong sense of gratification from developing others,
• want to be home-based, yet work with people from around the world,
• thrive as an intrapreneur by taking ownership and finding solutions,
• value fun, fulfilment and personal learning over money?
Perhaps we have just about the right opportunity for you:
GAIA Insights is a boutique firm providing innovative leadership development programs for corporate talent. Our clients are global players in various industries, and all our programs are tailor-made and one-of-a-kind, typically running for 12-24 months. We’re a young company outgrowing our start-up phase with lots of things to learn while establishing a stable business. To partner with new clients and to run more programs, we are expanding our team.
• aim for nothing less than to make the world a better place,
• live our values of Transparency, Courage, Positivity and Passion every day,
• promise our clients Commitment, Excellence, Collaboration and Sustainability,
• offer temporary full-time employment for one year to start with,
• would love to explore if we could be the dream job you thought did not exist!
If this sounds appealing, please read on…
You will enjoy this role if you like to…
- Design/execute international leadership development with a heavy virtual component
- Partner with our corporate clients in defining learning objectives and assessing impact
- Actively participate in the creation of program content together with our expert partners
- Prepare presentations, exercises and other material for webinars and live modules
- Host and facilitate on- or off-camera webinars as well as face-to-face workshops
- Continuously coach and guide participants throughout their development journey
- Review participants’ homework assignments, give feedback verbally and in writing
- Communicate frequently with participants via dedicated social media channels
- Experiment with innovative learning formats, tools and methodologies
- Multi-task across various tasks, projects and stakeholders
- Work with a global team of hard-working enthusiasts
- Truly embrace diversity, ambiguity and complexity
As Program Mentor, you take ownership of a participant group consisting of mid-level managers who aspire to become senior leaders. Your role is essential in the success of our programs. For each journey you support, you report to a Program Director and wear many different hats, including facilitator, observer, coach, connector, consultant and more!
You are the right person if you meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant work experience, a proven track record and references
- Excellent communication/coaching skills, superior facilitation and presentation skills
- Program design and experience as a learning architect is a significant benefit
- Corporate business experience in an international context is a plus
- Fluent English, both written and spoken; additional languages appreciated
- Willing to work flexible hours and to travel globally 20% of total time
- Disciplined, highly organized, good in balancing a variety of priorities and deadlines
- Resilient, self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile while managing own energy
- Team player who can dig in and put own ego in service of the overall program success
- Familiar with or not afraid to learn the application of a variety of digital tools, such as Adobe Connect, EtherCalc, Excel, LinkedIn, Outlook, Podio, PowerPoint, Sharefile, Skype, SurveyMonkey, WebEx, Word, Yammer, etc.
- Fully equipped home office with stable internet connection 24/7
- Ready to start as soon as possible
If you think this opportunity is for you, we would love to hear from you!