Application Engineer Turbocharger - AMG
Based in Schönaich, Germany
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Honeywell Transportation Systems team!
Transportation Systems is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world's leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment.
With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Transportation Systems serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings.
Are you curious about what this role implies?
- Customer technical support for turbocharger applications development until start of production.
- Maint customer interface for technical project reviews with engineering & other functions.
- Establish the risk assessment based upon the design and then define the design validation plan in alignment with product specifications.
- Pilot the product qualification test plan execution and the test results analysis to ensure that the functionality & the reliability targets are met before starting customer applications in production.
- Provide well documented feedback on product issues to the Product Lines and Product Assurance in order to improve our products.
- Responsible for the application engineering release to ensure a safe new product launch onto the market.
Then you should have:
- Mechanical Design Engineering & Thermodynamics
- Internal Combustion Engines & Turbomachinery
- Strong ability to work in a cross-functional Team
- Outstanding communication skills - Customer facing experience
- Fluent in German and English
We are offering:
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
- Extensive training programs
- Career growth opportunities
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
- Dynamic and international work environment
Great positions in good industries! Our technologies are changing the world! Be part of Innovation! Join us!