Careers International is committed to protecting your personal information and respecting your privacy. We also understand the need to maintain the confidentiality of your CV.
- The information that you will provide will be used for consideration of employment with Careers International's client companies. It might also be disclosed to our subsidiaries, associates and agencies authorised to process the information for appointment.
- Your CV will be available for searching and viewing by the Careers International team. The team may deem it appropriate to make this information available to recruiters. The application form provides a section giving you the choice to keep your CV confidential from specific recruiters. Careers International will adhere to this.
- When you apply through the Careers International application form, your data is protected by a password, known only to yourself. No person other than yourself can amend this data. We rely on you to keep your contact details and CV up to date. Careers International will contact you from time to time to ask you to do this.
- Your contact details will only be released to employers without your consent when you are participating in a Forum. In all other cases Careers International will contact you directly in order to obtain your consent.
- Information/data of candidates will be kept by the Careers International until you wish to delete your information from our database. This means that we will continue to supply you with information about and surrounding your future employment.
- The site is protected against unauthorised access using the latest firewalls and security devices.
- You will only be contacted by other third parties in conjunction with Careers International. You will not receive information that is not in clear partnership with Careers International and does not have relevance to you as a career seeker.
- Careers International applies equal opportunities philosophy to our selection policy. There is no discrimination by this company against any candidates on the grounds of gender, marital status, age, race, religion, colour, nationality, physical or mental disability, and pregnancy.
- Should Careers International wish to amend its privacy provisions, this section will be updated.
Please read this notice carefully. It regulates your use of the site and all material within it.
This web site is owned and operated by Careers International. Access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws.
All artwork, designs, layout, presentation, and products displayed on this site are the property of and/or used under authority by Careers International. You may browse this site for entertainment or information, but please do not transmit, or revise the contents of this site without the express permission of Careers International.
Careers International makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site's content, or the content of any site "hot-linked" (or information provided by other organisations) to this site. The " hot-link" to other web sites and information supplied is provided as a convenience only, and such linkage does not imply any type of association, sponsorship with or endorsement of the "hot-linked" site.
No member of Careers International shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of access to or use of any contents of this site or the content of site "hot-linked" to this site. Any communication or material posted or transmitted to Careers International over the Internet will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. DO NOT post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered improper, a criminal offense, or violation of any law.