PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference.
We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
The cloud delivery organization behind SAP’s “Beyond CRM” strategy is seeking a committed project manager that is excited to join us in tackling the challenges of rapid growth and success in the space of Customer Engagement & Commerce (CEC).
Working as a peer in a team of strong project and program managers, the ideal candidate will apply entrepreneurial spirit to drive strategies and effective operations processes to support and maintain strategic projects within CEC Cloud Services.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The role will include the main responsibilities:
- Global technical responsibility for our Commerce Cloud 1.x offering, available in 8+ SAP Datacenters world wide
- Managing functional and/or disciplinary large teams (>50)
- Working closely together with SAP Hybris Management
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Technical University degree in Computer Science, SW Engineering, or comparable
- Strong Commerce Knowledge, preferred SAP Hybris
- Technical experience with Java based applications, ideally in a cloud environment
- General understanding about Software Product Development processes
- Results oriented leader that possesses a strong ability to influence and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment
- Quick learning capabilities to understand and take into account new technologies
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to bring out this quality in others
- Efficient working style with measurable results
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across multiple levels of management and other stakeholders
- Available to travel to hybris offices abroad (up to 20 % of the time)
- Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Experience working with managed services or a cloud-based service provider
- A keen interest in technology and new technology trends
- Understanding of application security
- German language skills (verbal and written) is an asset
- Strong professional experience as Product Owner and/or Product Management in the cloud industry and/or in an enterprise eCommerce software environment
- Prior successful collaboration and/or leadership within cross-functional engineering teams
- Experience with Scrum and Jira or similar tool
- Experience in Software Architecture
- Expertise in delivery and management of Java-based enterprise web applications