The Volkswagen Group Information Security is the central point in the Volkswagen Group for all topics around Information Security protecting all of Volkswagen’s information assets.
We have different teams to cover all aspects of information security. From plain technology perspective with monitoring the network and applications for anomalies to worldwide assessments of all Volkswagen locations to raise the maturity level of information security.
Services and tools are established to ensure a fast and automated detection, defence, and remediation of security leaks not only covering the office space but also within Shopfloor IT as well as connected cars. We work closely with leading technology partners and many business departments inside Volkswagen.
We want to achieve that our “Leading IT solutions“ have security built in through implementation of “Security by Design“-principles in development and neural (self-learning) protective measures, within state of the art security technology.
That is why we are looking for YOU!
• Processing alarms and events from IT security incidents
• Analysing reports from users or systems with regard to IT security
• Monitoring threats and vulnerabilities as they occur
• Supporting patch recommendations and develop workarounds for zero-day threats
• Coordinating information security incidents with external stakeholders
• Carrying out penetration tests of applications and mobile apps
• Communication with the management in the event of security incidents Comprehensive processing of security incidents
• A completed degree in IT or comparable vocational training
• Several years of experience in IT security or extensive technical knowledge of IT operations or IT compliance and IT risk management
• Project management skills
• Several years of experience in server administration, network planning/operation or software development
• Fundamental knowledge of how to deal with software vulnerabilities, exploits and malware
• Highly motivated and assertive
• Advanced in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Very good analytical skills and strong quality awareness
• Highly motivated to assume responsibility and work independently
• Strong presentation skills
• Very good written and spoken English